If you are an existing client and this is your first time here, please call the office at 760.673.7767 for your username and password.
1. I authorize The Purrfurred Pet Sitters to perform pet care services as outlined in the Client and Household Information Form, Pet Information Form, and Policies and Procedures, which shall become part of this contract.
2. I authorize The Purrfurred Pet Sitters to obtain any emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the Purrfurred Pet Sitters to utilize an alternative veterinarian in the event my primary veterinarian is unavailable. Every effort will be made to contact the owner prior to obtaining emergency care.
3. The Purrfurred Pet Sitters accepts no responsibility for security of the premises or loss if other individuals have access to the home before, during, or immediately after the term of this agreement.
4. I agree to reimburse The Purrfurred Pet Sitters for any additional fees for providing emergency care, as well as any expenses incurred for unexpected visits, transportation, housing, food, or supplies.
5. The Purrfurred Pet Sitters agrees to provide the services stated in this agreement in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against The Purrfurred Pet Sitters, its employees or assigns, except those arising from proven negligence of the pet sitter.
6. The Purrfurred Pet Sitters will not be liable for the injury, disappearance, death, or fines of any pet with unsupervised access to the outdoors.
7. Customer will be responsible for all medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to the pet sitter or other persons by the pet. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless The Purrfurred Pet Sitters in the event of a claim by any person injured by the pet.
8. The Purrfurred Pet Sitters reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time, at its sole discretion; likewise, client may terminate this contract at any time as per the Policies and Procedures.
9. It is expressly understood that The Purrfurred Pet Sitters shall not be held responsible for any damage to client’s property, or that of others, caused by client’s pets during the period in which they are in its care. Client has advised The Purrfurred Pet Sitters of all situations, which will relieve it of liability for damage.
10. Fees are earned upon acceptance of Agreement and are due at the time of or prior to the first visit.
11. I attest to the fact that all licenses and vaccinations required by the State of California, the City in which I reside and the County of Riverside are current according to the law.