If you are an existing client and this is your first time here, please call the office at 919-604-6638 for your username and password.
Welcome to Wag the Dog Pet Care. We look forward to seeing your furry friend soon.
Please note our updated Client Service Agreement as outlined below.
1. This agreement is valid for all future visits until a new agreement is signed. Wag the Dog Pet Care reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time, at its sole discretion; likewise, client may terminate this agreement at any time.
2. Wag the Dog Pet Care accepts no responsibility for security of the premises or loss if other individuals have access to the home during the term of this agreement. Pet care will be performed only by a Wag the Dog Pet Care Representative during all assignments unless prearranged with client.
3. I agree to reimburse Wag the Dog Pet Care for any additional fees for providing emergency care, as well as any expenses incurred for unexpected visits, transportation, housing, food, or supplies. Any additional fees incurred must be received within 10 days of service. A late fee of $15 will be incurred after 10 days, and an additional 2% per month will accrue thereafter.
4. Wag the Dog Pet Care agrees to provide the services stated in this agreement in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against Wag the Dog Pet Care, its employees or assigns, except those arising from negligence of the pet sitter. Wag the Dog Pet Care is not responsible for damage incurred by pet escaping because of a faulty leash/collar or a collar that is not properly fitting. Client agrees to notify Wag the Dog Pet Care of any concerns within 24 hours of any complaints.
5. Wag the Dog Pet Care will not be liable for the injury, disappearance, death, or fines of any pet with unsupervised access to the outdoors. This includes clients’ homes that have an invisible fence in place.
6. Client will be responsible for all medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to the pet sitter or other persons by the pet. Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Wag the Dog Pet Care in the event of a claim by any person injured by the pet.
7. It is expressly understood that Wag the Dog Pet Care shall not be held responsible for any damage to client's property, or that of others, caused by client's pets during the period in which they are in its care.
8. Client agrees that payment is due prior to services being rendered. If payment is not received prior to the stated start of services, this contract will be voided.
9. A fee of $35 will apply to all returned checks. Client is responsible for all costs of collection.
10. If services are cancelled within 24 hours of a normally scheduled visit, you will be charged for all visits within that 24 hour period. Any remaining balance (for visits scheduled after that first 24 hour period) will be credited to future pet sitting services. If services are cancelled within one week of the first holiday schedule visit, you will be charged 25% of the entire visit schedule. The remaining 75% will be refunded and credited to future pet sitting services. If services are cancelled within 72 hours of the first holiday schedule visit, you will be charged 50% of the entire visit schedule. The remaining 50% will be refunded and credited to future pet sitting services.
11.Wag the Dog Pet Care will retain the copy of the key provided for future use, unless otherwise requested by client. A $10 Key Return Fee will be assessed if a key drop-off trip is required.
12. I have read the terms of this agreement and confirm the accuracy of the information provided.