If you are an existing client and this is your first time here, please call the office at 650-921-4945 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for your username and password.
Easter, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day & the day after, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day, New Year's Eve & New Year's Day - $15 additional
Business and visiting hours fall between the hours of 8 a.m. and 9 p.m. and all services are usually completed during this time.
Alternative Hour Rates
Before 7am and/or after 7pm will incur an additional fee
Additional House key pick up and/or returns – $15
Returned Check Policy
A $30 fee will be assessed on all returned checks and must be paid promptly via cash or money order.
All service cancellations must be received 2 business days prior to the scheduled service or a $30 cancellation fee will apply.
Peninsula Critter Care will make every effort to contact the client. In the event client cannot be contacted, client authorizes Peninsula Critter Care to use their best judgment and to be available at an hourly rate of $30 to oversee the circumstances.
Payment is expected before services are rendered. Peninsula Critter Care is not responsible for any client fees due to the vet, groomer, kennel, etc. The client must make prior payment arrangements if Peninsula Critter Care is to submit payment on behalf of the client. Peninsula Critter Care is not responsible for any loss due to payments in the form of cash.
In the event of unplanned visits or unexpected costs (such as running out of pet food, supplies, etc.), reimbursement will be expected within 5 days of the completion of services or a late charge of $20 will be applied.
Peninsula Critter Care uses Power Pet Sitter. The client portal is a database that stores information you provide to us to best serve you, your home, and your pet. For the purposes of this document, the terms Client, Owner, Pet Owner, and Customer are synonymous with the person contracting services for one or more domestic animals.
The client hereto agrees as follows:
1. Peninsula Critter Care and its employees agree to provide services stated in this contract in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives any and all claims against Peninsula Critter Care or its employees, unless arising from negligence proven to be on the part of Peninsula Critter Care.
2. Peninsula Critter Care or its employees shall not be held responsible for the loss, injury, death, or actions of any pet while not in the care of Peninsula Critter Care.
3. The client understands that all pets (where appropriate) must have a veterinarian and must be up to date on all vaccinations, including rabies shots.
4. Peninsula Critter Care does not accept aggressive animals.
5. All animals will be transported in a crate provided by Peninsula Critter Care or client.
6. All pets must be accompanied by a leash and/or crate.
7. The client is responsible for making all arrangements with vet, groomer, boarding facility, etc. Peninsula Critter Care is not responsible for the actions of the destination facility.
8. Peninsula Critter Care reserves the right to deny service or terminate service because of safety concerns, financial concerns, or inappropriate or uncomfortable situations.
9. Peninsula Critter Care reserves the right to cancel and reschedule service due to weather concerns.
10. We do our best to keep appointment times accurately; however, due to the nature of this service, there may be times when extended visits may cause schedule adjustments. We will notify the client and/or their specified destination facility (vet, groomer, etc.) if this should occur. If we are unable to agree on a new appointment time with destination facility that day, we will reschedule for another day.
11. Client agrees to authorize Peninsula Critter Care to handle any emergencies that may arise.
• Peninsula Critter Care and its employees agree to provide services stated in this contract in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives any and all claims against Peninsula Critter Care or its employees, unless arising from gross negligence on the part of Peninsula Critter Care.
• Peninsula Critter Care requires that there is a responsible party assigned to take care of your pet(s) in the event of unforeseen circumstances such as illness, inclement weather, or natural disaster. It is strongly recommended that there is a neighborhood emergency contact.
• Peninsula Critter Care cannot be held responsible for any damages to lawn, plants, or any outside furniture.
• Peninsula Critter Care will not be responsible for the death or damage of any indoor or outdoor plants for any reason.
• Peninsula Critter Care will not be responsible for the loss of any trash or recycling receptacles due to wind or other acts of nature.
• Peninsula Critter Care will not be responsible for any damage (inside or out) due to any act of nature.
• Peninsula Critter Care will not be responsible for a property where other people are presently living during our assignment.
• Peninsula Critter Care will not be responsible for any keys the client has asked to be mailed.
• The client is responsible for making arrangements for snow removal prior to visits from Peninsula Critter Care. Pet and/or house sitting Visits may not be made in snow covered driveways and/or walkways because of safety concerns.
This agreement is valid from the date signed, and replaces any prior legal considerations and/or agreements. Client agrees to any future Peninsula Critter Care term changes relayed verbally to the client, mailed or emailed in writing to the client, or posted on our website. By signing below, the client agrees that he/she as read this agreement in its entirety and fully understands and accepts its terms and conditions.