If this is your first time here, please click on the register link below to register yourself as a client. If you are an existing client and have forgotten your password, please call your local DogSmith office.
The DogSmith offers unrivaled pet care and customer service. We operate to the highest code of conduct and business ethics. Please review our pet care service policies on our website.
If you are in anyway dissatisfied with the service you have received, please contact us at www.DogSmith.com.
The DogSmith Mission:
The DogSmith exists to enhance the lives of pets and their owners by improving their relationship and the quality of the life they share, through -
1. Providing professional support and training to Pet Dog owners.
2. Supporting and assisting animal shelters and rescue organizations to minimize the number of unwanted animals.
3. Offering affordable and professional care to family pets so that pet ownership is never a burden.
The DogSmith Vision:
Every DogSmith will work toward a world where people and their pets live together to the mutual benefit of each. Through our efforts, skills and training, we can significantly reduce the number of unwanted pets and provide abused, neglected, and abandoned pets an opportunity to find their “forever home.”
The DogSmith Key Values:
1. Do no harm.
2. Emphasize a ‘holistic’ approach to dog training and pet care by attending to the physical, emotional, and environmental well being of pets in our care.
3. Support, through our ‘Canine Rescue Resources’ programs, Humane Societies, animal shelters and rescue organizations.