**If you are a NEW CLIENT and this is your first time here, please take a moment to create a client profile.**
See "Click here to Register" below "I forgot my username or password."
Once you've registered, contact us anytime during normal business hours (7AM-7PM) and we can discuss your pet care needs in addition to setting up your consultation appointment.
If you are an EXISTING CLIENT, but can't remember your user name or password, use the "I forgot my username or password" link below.
Alternatively, you may contact us and we'll be happy to reset your login information for you.
Phone: (949) 735-9144
Welcome to the At a Tail's Pace online scheduling system! If you have any questions or problems setting up your appointment or service, please contact us:
phone: (949) 735-9144
At a Tail's Pace
Terms of Agreement for Pet Care Services
This document is an agreement between At a Tail's Pace and Client for pet care services and thereafter on an as-needed basis. At a Tail's Pace agrees to provide pet care services to Client in a reliable, trustworthy, and caring manner.
If at any time you are not completely satisfied with our services, please contact the office @ (949) 735-9144. We will ensure we make things right if you ever run into a concern or have questions.
1. Client authorizes At a Tail's Pace to perform pet care services as outlined in the Client Profile, Pet Profile, and Policy & Procedures, which shall become part of this contract.
2. If a pet becomes ill while under the care of At a Tail's Pace, (Client) authorizes At a Tail's Pace to transport pet to (Client's) veterinarian (or one who is available) if this is needed in his/her best judgment. (Client) authorizes and approves any emergency treatment recommended by the veterinarian (unless otherwise stated in the Veterinarian Treatment Authorization form) and (Client) agrees to pay promptly for any charges incurred. (Client) releases At a Tail's Pace from any and all liabilities related to transportation, treatment, and expenses.
1. As a first time client, (Client) agrees to pay in full at the time of the consultation visit or at the time of reserving service unless otherwise discussed. For future service periods (Client) agrees to leave payment (in a predetermined spot in
(Client's) home) for the Total Due at the first visit of that scheduled service OR make credit/debit card payment prior to first visit.
2. (Client) agrees to reimburse At a Tail's Pace for any additional fees for tending to emergency or veterinary care, as well as any expenses incurred for any other unexpected home, food, or other supply needs. (Client) also agrees to reimburse At a Tail's Pace for additional time at $25 per hour in case of an emergency.
3. If (Client) arrives home early, (Client) has the right to decide if (Client) wishes At a Tail's Pace to continue to care for (Client's) pet or not, but understands that FULL payment is still due as At a Tail's Pace has reserved this time slot in order to care for (Client's) pet.
4. (Client) understands that if (Client's) absence must be extended, At a Tail's Pace requires direct confirmation for the unscheduled visits.
1. (Client) expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against At a Tail's Pace, except those proved to be arising from negligence on the part of At a Tail's Pace
2. At a Tail's Pace, company owner, agents, assigned successors, and heirs are not liable and are completely indemnified for any and all liability stemming from the act or failure to act of third parties, whether known or unknown, including but not limited to, friends, neighbors, relatives or service persons, that shall enter (Client's) residence or property for any purpose while At a Tail's Pace is caring for (Client's) pet.
3. It is expressly understood and agreed that At a Tail's Pace shall not be held responsible for any damage to (Client's) property, or that of others, caused by (Client's) pet during the period in which the pets are in the care of At a Tail's Pace.
4. If (Client's) pet has a history of biting or other aggressive behavior, At a Tail's Pace reserves the right to refuse service. Bites must be reported to the local authorities as provided by law. (Client) will be liable for sitter's medical care expenses and damages that result from an animal bite.
5. (Client) attests to the fact that all licenses and vaccinations required by the State of California and the Cities of Costa Mesa and Newport Beach are current according to law.
(CLIENT) AUTHORIZES THIS AGREEMENT TO BE VALID APPROVAL FOR FUTURE SERVICES SO AS TO PERMIT At a Tail's Pace TO ACCEPT (CLIENT'S) TELEPHONE OR EMAIL RESERVATIONS AND TO ENTER (CLIENT'S) PREMISES WITHOUT ADDITIONAL SIGNED CONTRACTS OR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATIONS.